Looking for a great career? Cascade Pacific Pulp is hiring a Journey Level Millwright. If you’re motivated, dependable and self-directed – we have an opportunity for you!
Job duties include the ability to:
- Follow established safety and quality standards
- Utilize blueprints, drawings, and procedures to safely and efficiently install, align, repair, replace, and trouble-shoot a wide variety of mill equipment such as pumps, gearboxes, motors, as well as hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Possess basic computer skills
- Work independently or use excellent oral and written communication skills to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Complete other duties as assigned
Position also requires the ability to adapt to changing conditions and manage competing priorities as well as the ability to perform work in all areas of the mill in all weather conditions. Union membership is mandatory.
Job related background: The ideal candidate will have completed a 4-year apprenticeship including class work, hold a millwright card, and have at least 3 years journey level millwright experience in a manufacturing environment. 4+ additional years of relevant experience may substitute in lieu of millwright card; Pulp & Paper experience preferred.
Journey Level Millwright Schedule: 7:30a-4:00p, Monday-Friday and overtime as needed including some nights, weekends, and holidays; must be willing and able to safely perform job duties.
Some of what we offer:
- Starting wage of $41.56/hr.
- Annual Pay Increases (Nov. 1)
- Premium pay for holidays, overtime, and night shift
- Excellent Medical/Dental/Vision and Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401k with up to an 8% Company Match Contribution
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
In addition to a generous benefits package, we offer continuous learning opportunities and an additional week of paid vacation every 5 years to a 6-week maximum.
Cascade Pacific Pulp, LLC, is an Affirmative Action Program/Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law.